Aim: To increase energy efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions.
Ideally, the functionality of the steam traps should be inspected annually. Up to 20% of all steam traps on unmaintained equipment are defective, which can lead to high energy costs due to steam wastage. Regular inspections of steam systems include:
- Measurement of all systems
- Database / management of all steam traps
- Customer documentation with photos of the steam traps, inventory list and loss calculations
- Consultation, including any suggested improvements
- Replacement of defective steam traps.
Don’t hesitate to contact our specialist to arrange a consultation or to make an appointment.